INTRODUCTION This is your opportunity to… * Gain a true understanding of how the markets work – not another indicator that`s destined to fail – so that you can trade each day with clarity and confidence. * Take advantage of numerous trading opportunities each day, with precise entry and exit rules, an 80%+ winning percentage, […]
* Gain a true understanding of how the markets work - not another indicator that`s destined to fail - so that you can trade each day with clarity and confidence. * Take advantage of numerous trading opportunities each day, with precise entry and exit rules, an 80%+ winning percentage, and very tight stops. View the day-by-day, trade-by-trade results by completing the form below.
* Grow your account consistently, day-after-day, with very small drawdown. Take home more than you started with on most days. And don`t lose much on the occasional losing day. * Follow a proven blueprint to success. Become profitable, then make trading your full-time business, then grow your wealth. * Get the truth about trading for a living. No hype or false promises.
* Letting the market tell us what to do by first identifying the condition of the market. * Objectively reading the real-time, give and take of the auction process in order to capitalize on imminent moves. * Entering trades in concert with the market at prices that offer both good profit potential and minimal risk. * Complete intolerance for protracted or substantial drawdowns by knowing precisely ahead of time how much capital will be put at risk and an acceptance of that predefined risk before taking a trade.
* Building a solid foundation of market knowledge, emotional discipline and the development of a suitable trading strategy with the goal of consistent profits.
* How is MATS different from other systems? * In two ways. To begin with, we know of no other program that focuses on the dual-auction process like we do. This is the heartbeat of the market and we tap into it everyday in a very unique way. It`s probably the number one reason why we are so successful. Our approach is the most direct way to read the market. Secondly, our software makes trade identification and trade management very straight forward. MATS is not mechanical but is rule governed. The combination of the MATS software and how we identify market barriers with our proprietary
* bar chart tahlil, offers the new MATS trader a very quick way how to learn to trade profitably.
* Many have found that their stock trading has improved tremendously by utilizing MATS. Determining the direction of the overall market can be extremely helpful in adding that extra bit of confidence when trading stocks. This seems especially true in stocks that have a high correlation to the S&P index with our overnight trade setups. Any market can be traded utilizing the principles in MATS. However, this course is primarily designed to day trade the emini stock index futures.
* Options can also be traded with the knowledge gained in this program however that is not our emphasis and it not part of the material covered. MATS is primarily a futures trading program so option strategies are not included.
* Yes you can position or swing trade with MATS. Some trades are immediately entered or reentered in the afternoon session which in effect is swing trading.
* We concentrate on the emini stock index futures: S&P, Russell, Nasdaq and Dow.
* Six weeks maximum for the entire program. That includes two weeks for the training module and at least four weeks for the trading module. One and half hours per day, four days per week for two weeks should be set aside for the training period. The training covers everything you need to know except real-time trading. A ratio of 1 hour of instruction should be complemented with 2 hours of self-study doing assignments and practice drills. Completing this module will take you to a high level of confidence to begin trading.
The trading module includes both after market hours consultation and also real-time communication via instant messenger during market hours. This trading module provides invaluable assistance during the actual trading day to cement your proficiency of trading real-time. It can be compared to the intern period for a new MD. For traders with more experience or who learn quickly and are taking both the training and trading modules the training period can be reduced in order to allow more time for real-time trading assistance.
* The current margin (good faith deposit) required for day trading the emini S&P start at $500. I recommend a $2000 equity balance per contract, which means an equity balance of $4,000 in order to maximize trade management and trade two contracts. Trading one contract is a good way to start and a $2000 balance is all that is necessary to do that. We do not tolerate inordinate drawdowns so a large account equity is not mandatory. A round turn commission charge per contract of $4 to $5 is reasonable.
* Video: All Videos from Private section (Apr,Feb,Mar,May 2006) * Format: Divx * Quality: High * Duration: +500 Mins * Workbook: Emini-Daytrader Setups Manual * Page: 32 * Total Size: 2.5 GB (unzip)
* All Member section charts/Descriptions * Esignal Indicators * Tradestation Indicators * ER2 Trading Strategy
برچسبها:cash back rebate, download, foreign exchange, Forex, Forex Trading, MATS Market Auction Trading System, Money Management, pdf download, Stock Market, Strategies, tahlil technical, technical tahlil, Trading, Trading Forex, آموزش, آموزش forex, آموزش بازار ارز, آموزش بورس, آموزش تحلیل تکنیکال, آموزش رایگان, آموزش فارکس, اموزش بورس, اموزش فارکس, بازگشت ریبیت, تحلیل تکنیکال