INTRODUCTION About Jake Bernstein Jake (Jacob) Bernstein is President of MBH Commodity Advisors Inc. and Bernstein Investments Inc. He is publisher of MBH Weekly Commodity Trading Letter, Short Term T-Bond Hotline, Bernstein on Stocks, The Letter of Long Term Trends, Short Term Stock Trader’s Hotline, and Monthly Key Date Trader. His newsletters and advisory services […]
Mr. Bernstein was one of the first trading professionals to recognize the importance of emotional and mental training to achieve trading success. He was educated in clinical and experimental psychology and sociology at the University of Illinois, with a particular focus on behavior modification. His practical experience in psychology includes intelligence assessment, program design, and behavior therapy schedules. In the mid 1980's, Bernstein left the mental health field in order to devote his full time to advisory and trading.
His first book, The Investor's Quotient, authored in the early 1 980 's, was among the first authoritative works on the vital subject of trader behavior and psychology Thousands of traders and investors the world over have read his articles and books on investor psychology. His ability to focus upon and crystallize the cogent issues in trader psychology is reflected in his innovative and precise techniques for changing investor behavior.
Being experienced in both trading and psychology," Bernstein says, "I've come to recognize many similarities and useful techniques which can be applied toward successful trading. The insights I've obtained by personal experience and observation of typical investor behavior have been a valuable asset in my trading. It's my duly to share this information with all that strive for investment success."
Mr. Bernstein has been a featured speaker at investment conferences and trading seminars the world over. He has held over 500 of his own seminars and is considered a leading educator in the field of stocks and commodities.
Articles by Jake Bernstein have appeared in futures Magazine, Money Maker, Barron's Financial Weekly FarmFutures, and other leading financial publications. He is a weekly guest commentator on business television in Chicago and Los Angeles.
• Trading-to-Win Mindset - The sole purpose of trading is to make money. This session emphasizes the importance of sticking to your system by solidifying your winning mindset.
• Strength to Take Your Losses - If you've traded for any period of time, you know the importance of taking your losses when your system tells you to do so. Riding losses has been the doom of many. Infuse yourself with the strength to take your losses.
• Maintaining Discipline - Good trading discipline is what separates winners from losers. This session will employ you to do your market homework, follow through, and use your stops... bringing you closer to success.
• Handling Fears and Emotions - The fast-paced nature of stocks, bonds, or commodities trading can give rise to negative fears and emotions. Build your commitment to trading consistency and watch your fears dissipate.
• Maintaining Focus - Focus is the opposite of distraction. Rather than allowing daily distractions to take you down a losing path, stay on the winning path by focusing your thoughts and energies on your market work.
• Coping with Losses - We know that losses are an integral part of trading and cannot be avoided. So why is there so much emotion around taking losses? Separate yourself as a person from role as a trader with this vital session.
• Reversing Bad Trading Habits - Lifting stops as the market gets near them? Repeating the same trading mistakes over and over again? Use this mental training session to define your mistakes and get back to what you KNOW you should be doing!
• Controlling Over-Confidence - Giving back your profit after a winning streak seems to happen so quickly. You're getting carried away and losing control instead of staying cool! Recognize the early signs of over-confidence and stay on the winning path.
• Living in the Success Zone - Winners seem to keep winning, and losers, well. Winning is a state of mind first and a reality second. Let your mind work FOR YOU rather than against you with this powerful session.
برچسبها:cash back rebate, download, foreign exchange, Forex, Forex Trading, Jake Bernstein - TradingMind, Money Management, pdf download, Stock Market, Strategies, tahlil technical, technical tahlil, Trading, Trading Forex, آموزش, آموزش forex, آموزش بازار ارز, آموزش بورس, آموزش تحلیل تکنیکال, آموزش رایگان, آموزش فارکس, اموزش بورس, اموزش فارکس, بازگشت ریبیت, بورس چیست